Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome to the Ashes

I am known as 'LaurCat' on the AGFMB, but the name that matches my personality is 'Ash'. I have been burnt down into nothing but a pile of ashes by hurt, but there is more to me than you ever would have known.

Prepare to witness the advanced horror you wouldn't even find in... The Twilight Zone. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) At school, I'm a quiet, tiny, toothpick-thin little girl. No one would ever suspect what I imagine and what I can write. I've felt horrible, unexplainable emotions that no one would understand. I explain the unexplainable.

I'm a writer. I know some of you say 'Oh yeah, I totally write, too! I'm a writer, too!' Yeah-NO! Unless your skill matches mine (not to be an airhead) or Dani's or Vivy's, you're average. You may even be bad. Sorry for that harshness. XD I've just seen things...So, which one are you? Don't know which? Think you do? Quiz yourself here-

Which sounds more like you? (Don't...Lie.)

1. Helga scurried across the sidewalk, her dainty feet patting the puddles. Water droplets seeped through her thin pants and dotted her legs with their cold touches. As she ran, she whacked her right arm against a tree, wincing at the pain and the icy sensation. Everything was cold; the trees, the water. As if she wasn't already about to die of hypothermia, a cold gust of wind flowed around her, as if meaning to taunt her.

2. Helga ran across the sidewalk, splashing in the cold puddles. She hit her arm against a tree and nearly cried out with pain. It had hurt a lot! Suddenly a cold rush of wind came from behind her and she thought it would knock her over.

3. Helga went down the sidewalk. She splashed the puddles. She hit her arm and it hurt a lot.

"Ouch", she cried.

Then a big wind came and hit her hard. When will this end?

____________________________________________

How'd you do? Remember, don't say you could write one way when you've never written anything like that.

#1-You're an epicly awesome writer!

#2-You're average, you need to spice it up! Anyone can write that!

#3-...Don't touch a pencil or a keyboard again...:O

Sorry for all the harshness! Enjoy my mind if you can. XD

3 comments:

  1. I'm a mix of 2 and 3, mostly 3. However, I have been known to write rather bland crap sometimes :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you're definitely not 3! If you're not one, you're at least the best of the twos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've yet to publish any of my remotely decent work on here. I mostly post just the crap I write :p. I really don't want to post my really good stories, though I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete