HonestAbe has logged in.
Cherrytreekid has logged in.
KG3 has logged in.
KG3: Eat it, n00b!
HonestAbe: Sorry, what?...
Cherrytreekid: Put a handkerchief in it, Georgie.
KG3: The GREAT General G-Wizzle has retreated from Brandywine! Ha!
Cherrytreekid: Because General Howe's a sneak, that's why...
MoJoStalin has logged in.
MoJoStalin: Where be dat Hitler boy?
HonestAbe: Uhh, he's not here right now.
MoJoStalin: That darn dingbat probably knows what's coming to 'im...
MoJoStalin has logged out.
Cherrytreekid: Oookay....
HonestAbe: Well, he seemed mad.
A-Swag logged in.
A-Swag: Good, he's gone. Ol' Stalin's gonna have my hide...
HonestAbe: Dude, what happened between you guys?
KG3: #Winning
Cherrytreekid: Shut up.
A-Swag: Let's just say Brosef and I aren't exactly 'bros' anymore...I kind of double-crossed him.
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25 logged out.
KG3 logged in.
HonestAbe: I can see where one would get angry. What did you do?
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25 logged out.
KG3 logged in.
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25: I think I'll just wait here...
A-Swag: I mayyyyyyy have kind of sort of invaded Russia when I promised him I wouldn't...
Cherrytreekid: Wrong move, bro.
KG3 has logged in.
CharCoalgrl25 changed her name to AngryQueenisAngry.
AngryQueenisAngry: Hello, Pighead.
KG3: Oh, you're still here!
A-Swag: Ohhhhh, dang. It's about to go down. XD
AngryQueenisAngry: How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.
Cherrytreekid: Oooooohhh, this is sweet.
HonestAbe: George, it seems like every time you lose, you still win.
A-Swag: Lol.
Cherrytreekid: Yeah! Who cares about Brandywine! XD
KG3: Charlotte, dear, let us take this into a private chat room.
AngryQueenisAngry: 1. You're stupid 2. You're a slob 3. You don't listen to me 4. You wear the same 'special royal attire' three days of the week 5. William still has his head 6. I haven't gotten a new dress since the colonies rebeled 7. You Skype other female royalty when you think I'm not around
Cherrytreekid: Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap!
KG3: Shut up, rebel! I'll get you at Saratoga!
Cherrytreekid: Wait...Saratoga? ;)
KG3: What? No! I was kidding! Nononono!
HonestAbe: The British are screwed. XD
AngryQueenisAngry: Aren't they always?
Cherrytreekid: Right with ya', Char.
KG3: Charlotte!
AngryQueenisAngry: I must go. I need to get an early start if I'm going to burn all your knickers.
A-Swag: LOL. I'm ROFL.
HonestAbe: Same. XD
Cherrytreekid: LOLOLOLOLOL
KG3: My-WHAT?
AngryQueenisAngry has logged out.
HonestAbe: Someone just got owned.
Cherrytreekid: I'm content.
KG3: weughighierughiruhirugh
Cherrytreekid has logged in.
KG3 has logged in.
KG3: Eat it, n00b!
HonestAbe: Sorry, what?...
Cherrytreekid: Put a handkerchief in it, Georgie.
KG3: The GREAT General G-Wizzle has retreated from Brandywine! Ha!
Cherrytreekid: Because General Howe's a sneak, that's why...
MoJoStalin has logged in.
MoJoStalin: Where be dat Hitler boy?
HonestAbe: Uhh, he's not here right now.
MoJoStalin: That darn dingbat probably knows what's coming to 'im...
MoJoStalin has logged out.
Cherrytreekid: Oookay....
HonestAbe: Well, he seemed mad.
A-Swag logged in.
A-Swag: Good, he's gone. Ol' Stalin's gonna have my hide...
HonestAbe: Dude, what happened between you guys?
KG3: #Winning
Cherrytreekid: Shut up.
A-Swag: Let's just say Brosef and I aren't exactly 'bros' anymore...I kind of double-crossed him.
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25 logged out.
KG3 logged in.
HonestAbe: I can see where one would get angry. What did you do?
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25 logged out.
KG3 logged in.
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
KG3 logged out.
CharCoalgrl25: I think I'll just wait here...
A-Swag: I mayyyyyyy have kind of sort of invaded Russia when I promised him I wouldn't...
Cherrytreekid: Wrong move, bro.
KG3 has logged in.
CharCoalgrl25 changed her name to AngryQueenisAngry.
AngryQueenisAngry: Hello, Pighead.
KG3: Oh, you're still here!
A-Swag: Ohhhhh, dang. It's about to go down. XD
AngryQueenisAngry: How do I hate thee? Let me count the ways.
Cherrytreekid: Oooooohhh, this is sweet.
HonestAbe: George, it seems like every time you lose, you still win.
A-Swag: Lol.
Cherrytreekid: Yeah! Who cares about Brandywine! XD
KG3: Charlotte, dear, let us take this into a private chat room.
AngryQueenisAngry: 1. You're stupid 2. You're a slob 3. You don't listen to me 4. You wear the same 'special royal attire' three days of the week 5. William still has his head 6. I haven't gotten a new dress since the colonies rebeled 7. You Skype other female royalty when you think I'm not around
Cherrytreekid: Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap!
KG3: Shut up, rebel! I'll get you at Saratoga!
Cherrytreekid: Wait...Saratoga? ;)
KG3: What? No! I was kidding! Nononono!
HonestAbe: The British are screwed. XD
AngryQueenisAngry: Aren't they always?
Cherrytreekid: Right with ya', Char.
KG3: Charlotte!
AngryQueenisAngry: I must go. I need to get an early start if I'm going to burn all your knickers.
A-Swag: LOL. I'm ROFL.
HonestAbe: Same. XD
Cherrytreekid: LOLOLOLOLOL
KG3: My-WHAT?
AngryQueenisAngry has logged out.
HonestAbe: Someone just got owned.
Cherrytreekid: I'm content.
KG3: weughighierughiruhirugh
No comments:
Post a Comment