Saturday, August 4, 2012

Facebook Spam Level>9,000

Well, I guess I hate my grandma...Just like every other person that didn't like a stupid picture.
No, I was born with a wooly sweater on- It's cold in there.
Another 90's kids post involving an 'old' object that even someone born three years ago would know about. We still use paper clips today. A three-year-old knows what that is. Those 35 people that 'shared' this picture look like idiots. "Hey, guys, do you remember these? Hahaha!" "Um, yeah, I have a thousand of those around my house."

6 comments:

  1. Gotta love your sense of humor! You totally brightened up my day {at home, sick :p}. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmom is really nice :D She dies her hair so it doesnt look gray xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh, better 'like' the picture before something happens to her! XD Actually, there's a loophole. Your two options were to 'like' it or ignore it. Well, you're not ignoring it if you comment on how stupid it is. Sure, you didn't 'like' it, but you didn't ignore it. ;) And if you look at it, you're not ignoring it. Anyone who looks at it saved their grandmothers, and even the ones who didn't look at it are fine, because they didn't even see what it said. ;)

      Delete
    2. xD You think very well Lauren

      Delete