Saturday, September 8, 2012

8th doll and other blog

So, today my dad and I were able to activate my new PayPal account and...order a doll from eBay! :D She's retired, and I've wanted her for some time...who could she be? On the right, you can guess on my poll. :) Don't feel bad if you get it wrong- most of the incorrect answers are dolls I've thought about getting. The one I've never really wanted does have a good story/stories. Ha, see what I did there? Now you can't figure out whether she's a historical or a GOTY. XD

Also, I have another blog just for AG. (This one is more of a 'Hey, look at this weird picture I made/found!' or a miscellaneous type of blog.)

This elusive fragment of web design is known as, Lauren and AG.

You can click on the name, or just scroll down to the part of this blog no one looks at, because it's been down there for a couple weeks. And now the link is snickering because it's been perfectly visible for forever but no one's seen it. XD (It's on the right, along with links to Arianna's, Vivy's, and the collab blogs.)

Oh, and somewhere on [one of] my blogs you can find a hint as to which doll I'm getting next. Not telling you which one, though. Once you find it and do a little reading, it'll be glaring obvious which doll I'm probably getting.

So now I get to torture everyone with the mystery...I don't know why, maybe it's just a little fun and I want to spice things up.

Oh, and look at this picture I made:
It's funnier if you look at the people in the background, especially the lady with her hand to her mouth and a disgusted look on her face. XD

4 comments:

  1. Mia, Mia, Miaaaa!
    I just know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I'm guessing everyone found the clue on the other blog. XD It was even more obvious than I thought- it was the first sentence. XD Lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know its mia yet i voted dinosaur poop, XD lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIAAAAA IDK everyone wants her now.

    ReplyDelete