
I get to start a band with a unicorn. :D One of my best friends is married to Chuck Norris. Sorry, girls- it's impossible to be married to Harry Potter. XD And Wall-E. And it's rare to be married to 'your mom'. 0.0 Although I know of someone born on Leap Day, so...0.0 Poor Kyle. XD
How 'bout you guys? Married to Bowser? Sword-fighting with a Mudkip? I'm a bit jealous of the people born on September 17. XD (So I heard u liek Mudkipz? XD *unveils ten thousand of the cute little Pokemon*)
I get to host a TV show with Yoshi :D I kept laughing that one of my cousins is married to Edward Cullen.
ReplyDeleteSome of my little cousins get to-
Delete-Host a TV show with Voldemort XD
-Replace the human population with Kirby (I'm so jealous! XD)
-Be trapped in a prison with Kirby
-Be trapped in prison with Nyan Cat (And listen to the song forever >:D)
-Be best friends with Chuck Norris (But she's only turning three next month! XD)
Oh, sorry, I messed up in my post my friend gets to MARRY Chuck Norris. XD
I host a TV show with a Mudkip! XD
ReplyDeleteAnd Emily's handcuffed to Kirby. XD
ReplyDeleteI get trapped in a prison with mudkip? What did mudkip do to get in there?
ReplyDelete