Thursday, April 26, 2012
Fathom
It's your mist I wading
in, my eyesight's fading
and I know you can't fathom what I'm trying to say,
but I need some hope that you won't give away…
When I try to speak a piece of my mind
You find a way to put me in a bind
Like blades of grass, I'm uprooted, and no one will no the difference
I've been fighting for sight, and I have barely found it since
It's your mist I wading
in, my eyesight's fading
and I know you can't fathom what I'm trying to say,
but I need some hope that you won't give away…
The wind and the trees
Soak in all my pleas
I roll with the ocean
Because you won't make the notion
To save… me
As I'm bounding along the blue
The waves that crash echo my heart's true
Feelings…
If only you knew…
It's your mist I wading
in, my eyesight's fading
and I know you can't fathom what I'm trying to say,
but I need some hope that you won't give away…
If you could fathom the truth,
The fog would clear and I could see
Where my eyes are set…
Oh, where they're set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment