HonestAbe has logged on.
Cherrytreekid has logged on.
HonestAbe: Hey, George!
Cherrytreekid: Hey! Is this a private chat room?
HonestAbe: Umm, not sure. Lemme check...
KG3 has logged on.
HonestAbe: Nope, guess not.
KG3: Hey G-Wizzles!
Cherrytreekid: Are you SERIOUS?
HonestAbe: Sorry, man. Didn't know he was on.
KG3: Oh yeah, Georgie-nice formation. ;) Your army has a lot of style. Their strategy is 'march in a disorganized fashion and get pwned.'
Cherrytreekid: Dude, HOP OFF!
HonestAbe: Hold up, what does 'KG3' stand for?
Cherrytreekid: Kangaroo Guzzler times 3
KG3: KING GEORGE THE THIRD. It's King George the Third!
Cherrytreekid: If you don't feast on the guts of kangaroos, then explain the bloody backs.
HonestAbe: Oooooohhh this just got REAL.
KG3: IMA BOUT TO KICK YOUR CONTINENTAL ARMY RIGHT OFF THEIR CONTINENT!
Cherrytreekid: Here's a tip on hiding your soldiers: In the future, refrain from the usage of bright uniforms. #WeCanSeeYourBloodyBacksFromAMileAway
KG3: Why would we need to hide from YOU? #You'reAsHarmlessAsKittensAndYouKnowIt
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler has logged on.
HonestAbe: You're joshing me, man. That's it, I'm changing this chat to private.
Cherrytreekid: Dude, change you username.
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler: Why? Does it unsettle you? >:D
Cherrytreekid: No...it's just really lame.
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler:...
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler changed his user to A-Swag
KG3: Who's Adolf? Sorry, when I travel to the future, I don't go any farther than 1812.
HonestAbe: You honestly don't want to know.
A-Swag: Yo KG, what country are you from?
KG3: England, the noble and prestigious land that resides over a few money-making colonies.
Cherrytreekid: Pshh. For now...
A-Swag: ENGLAND! HA! WE ARE SO OWNING YOU RIGHT NOW!
KG3: I don't understand? Wait, is this the war to end all wars? Is my country failing? Who is king?
HonestAbe: No, no, and...no.
KG3: ?
Cherrytreekid: Better not get too caught up in understanding the future, Georgie. You can barely handle what's going on in our time.
HonestAbe:Ohh snap!
KG3: Washington, after you lose the war and become my servant, you're going to be WASHING TONS of my clothes. >:)
Cherrytreekid: Gee, I've never heard that one before. How did you ever come up with that?
HonestAbe: Yeah, that was kind of lame.
KG3: Well hey, half of his army is now lame, thanks to my troops.
Cherrytreekid: Oh no you didn't.
KG3: Oh lemme check...oh yes I did.
HonestAbe: Dude, in my time you would both probably be dead. The war is really intense.
KG3: Can't be worse than here.
Cherrytreekid: Oh no, it is. I've been there several times. FYI, by then America is its own country. #SayGoodbyeToYourColonies
KG3: Cheap shot.
HonestAbe: That wasn't a cheap shot. He just merely inserted an insult at the perfect time.
Cherrytreekid: >:D
HonestAbe: Hey, look who's being real quiet. You still there, Hitler?
A-Swag: Hehe, yeah. >:D
HonestAbe: What are you doing? Wait, why did I just get a notification saying the chat has just been set on public? I didn't change it...
A-Swag: That's because I'm hacking your computer. >:D LOL
KG3: Good God! Are you hacking his computer to pieces with an axe or something? That's utterly barbaric!
HonestAbe: No, it's a term used in the future. 'Hacking' basically means he's controlling my computer programs.
KG3: Oh...
Cherrytreekid: ROFL
KG3: How was I to know!
Cherrytreekid: I'm sorry, I'm laughing too hard to respond intelligently. Let me try. XD Maybe if you hiked up your skirt and traveled past 1812, you would know these things.
KG3: Nope, still laughing too hard.
A-Swag: OWNED.
Cherrytreekid: -_-
HonestAbe: Don't worry George, I'm Facebooking back to your revolutionary homies. I posted a screen shot of old Kangaroo Guzzler's fail, and I've already got three likes.
Cherrytreekid: LOL
KG3: Who liked it? 'Tis treason!
HonestAbe: Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Paul Revere.
A-Swag: Isn't Paul Revere that guy who warned all his homies to hide their guns, because the police were on their way?
HonestAbe: Dude, no. Stop going to 2011!
Cherrytreekid: Ughh, I hate it there!
HonestAbe: It's absolutely atrocious! Have you heard their music?
Cherrytreekid: I nearly lost my hearing after listening to the stylings of Justin Bieber.
HonestAbe: Oh, sweet Illinois. Don't remind me!
KG3: Hey, someone unfriended me on Facebook!
HonestAbe: Aha, ten likes. Hey, Queen Charlotte is one of them.
KG3: MY Charlotte?...HEY! SHE'S NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST ANYMORE!
Cherrytreekid:
HonestAbe: I seriously just LOLed.
Cherrytreekid: Fifteen likes!
KG3: WOULD YOU STOP CHECKING FACEBOOK?
MoJoStalin has logged on.
HonestAbe: So that's why you set chat to public.
MoJoStalin: Ughh, there's revolutionary folk in here.
HonestAbe: 'Revolutionary folk'?
A-Swag: Just flow with it, Your Honesty.
HonestAbe: Hey Hitler, I bet I know your phone number.
A-Swag: No, not this again.
HonestAbe: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
MoJoStalin: Man, Adolf, why are we in this chat?
HonestAbe: Because he hacked my computer with an axe.
KG3: OKAY SERIOUSLY?
A-Swag: Lol
Cherrytreekid: Georgie, go guzzle a kangaroo.
A-Swag: I was drinking a glass of water when you said that, and it snorted up my nose.
HonestAbe: AHAHAHAHA XD
Cherrytreekid: XD you weren't even logged on yet when we said all that. Did you read our convo from before you got on?
A-Swag: Yeah. XD
MoJoStalin: Ughh Mussolini won't stop Facebook messaging me! I gtg, Adolf.
A-Swag: Okay, 'MoJo'
HonestAbe: He hasn't logged off yet. I think he "Stallin'".
Cherrytreekid: Bahahahahaha XD
MoJoStalin: Grr.
MoJoStalin has logged off.
Cherrytreekid: Hey Georgie, I'm sending you a pic on Facebook.
KG3: Is it Abe's screen shot?
HonestAbe: Ooh, thanks for reminding me. Seventeen likes.
Cherrytreekid: Nope, you'll see.
A-Swag: What is it?
Cherrytreekid: You'll see. ;) I'll tell Abe, though, on Facebook.
HonestAbe: I got your message. XD I know what it is.
KG3: Wh-Blimey! It's a picture of a kangaroo!
Cherrytreekid: Staring straight into the camera. It's a creepy close-up. XD
KG3: Just a bit.
HonestAbe: Aha, he just sent it to me. Wait...Good God, is that his mother?
KG3: OH MY GOODNESS!
A-Swag: If George here guzzles kangaroos, doesn't that make him a cannibal? ;)
Cherrytreekid: Oooooooohhhhh!
KG3: Oh yes, very funny.
HonestAbe: You know what you should do to get him back?
KG3: What would that be?
HonestAbe: Hack his computer with an axe.
KG3: AUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH
Cherrytreekid: XD
KG3: I'm logging out! It's teatime anyway!
HonestAbe: Alright, just don't expect dear Charlotte to drink tea in the same room as you. ;)
A-Swag: OWNED!
KG3: GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
KG3 has logged out.
A-Swag: I gtg, too. Mussolini won't stop spamming up my wall on Facebook.
Cherrytreekid: 'Mkay, since there won't be anyone but us left, me and Abe will just Facebook each other then.
HonestAbe: Agreed, George.
A-Swag: *G-Wizzle
Cherrytreekid: Heyyyyyy
A-Swag has logged out.
HonestAbe has logged out.
Cherrytreekid has logged out.
Cherrytreekid has logged on.
HonestAbe: Hey, George!
Cherrytreekid: Hey! Is this a private chat room?
HonestAbe: Umm, not sure. Lemme check...
KG3 has logged on.
HonestAbe: Nope, guess not.
KG3: Hey G-Wizzles!
Cherrytreekid: Are you SERIOUS?
HonestAbe: Sorry, man. Didn't know he was on.
KG3: Oh yeah, Georgie-nice formation. ;) Your army has a lot of style. Their strategy is 'march in a disorganized fashion and get pwned.'
Cherrytreekid: Dude, HOP OFF!
HonestAbe: Hold up, what does 'KG3' stand for?
Cherrytreekid: Kangaroo Guzzler times 3
KG3: KING GEORGE THE THIRD. It's King George the Third!
Cherrytreekid: If you don't feast on the guts of kangaroos, then explain the bloody backs.
HonestAbe: Oooooohhh this just got REAL.
KG3: IMA BOUT TO KICK YOUR CONTINENTAL ARMY RIGHT OFF THEIR CONTINENT!
Cherrytreekid: Here's a tip on hiding your soldiers: In the future, refrain from the usage of bright uniforms. #WeCanSeeYourBloodyBacksFromAMileAway
KG3: Why would we need to hide from YOU? #You'reAsHarmlessAsKittensAndYouKnowIt
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler has logged on.
HonestAbe: You're joshing me, man. That's it, I'm changing this chat to private.
Cherrytreekid: Dude, change you username.
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler: Why? Does it unsettle you? >:D
Cherrytreekid: No...it's just really lame.
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler:...
Adolf'Swagmaster'Hitler changed his user to A-Swag
KG3: Who's Adolf? Sorry, when I travel to the future, I don't go any farther than 1812.
HonestAbe: You honestly don't want to know.
A-Swag: Yo KG, what country are you from?
KG3: England, the noble and prestigious land that resides over a few money-making colonies.
Cherrytreekid: Pshh. For now...
A-Swag: ENGLAND! HA! WE ARE SO OWNING YOU RIGHT NOW!
KG3: I don't understand? Wait, is this the war to end all wars? Is my country failing? Who is king?
HonestAbe: No, no, and...no.
KG3: ?
Cherrytreekid: Better not get too caught up in understanding the future, Georgie. You can barely handle what's going on in our time.
HonestAbe:Ohh snap!
KG3: Washington, after you lose the war and become my servant, you're going to be WASHING TONS of my clothes. >:)
Cherrytreekid: Gee, I've never heard that one before. How did you ever come up with that?
HonestAbe: Yeah, that was kind of lame.
KG3: Well hey, half of his army is now lame, thanks to my troops.
Cherrytreekid: Oh no you didn't.
KG3: Oh lemme check...oh yes I did.
HonestAbe: Dude, in my time you would both probably be dead. The war is really intense.
KG3: Can't be worse than here.
Cherrytreekid: Oh no, it is. I've been there several times. FYI, by then America is its own country. #SayGoodbyeToYourColonies
KG3: Cheap shot.
HonestAbe: That wasn't a cheap shot. He just merely inserted an insult at the perfect time.
Cherrytreekid: >:D
HonestAbe: Hey, look who's being real quiet. You still there, Hitler?
A-Swag: Hehe, yeah. >:D
HonestAbe: What are you doing? Wait, why did I just get a notification saying the chat has just been set on public? I didn't change it...
A-Swag: That's because I'm hacking your computer. >:D LOL
KG3: Good God! Are you hacking his computer to pieces with an axe or something? That's utterly barbaric!
HonestAbe: No, it's a term used in the future. 'Hacking' basically means he's controlling my computer programs.
KG3: Oh...
Cherrytreekid: ROFL
KG3: How was I to know!
Cherrytreekid: I'm sorry, I'm laughing too hard to respond intelligently. Let me try. XD Maybe if you hiked up your skirt and traveled past 1812, you would know these things.
KG3: Nope, still laughing too hard.
A-Swag: OWNED.
Cherrytreekid: -_-
HonestAbe: Don't worry George, I'm Facebooking back to your revolutionary homies. I posted a screen shot of old Kangaroo Guzzler's fail, and I've already got three likes.
Cherrytreekid: LOL
KG3: Who liked it? 'Tis treason!
HonestAbe: Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and Paul Revere.
A-Swag: Isn't Paul Revere that guy who warned all his homies to hide their guns, because the police were on their way?
HonestAbe: Dude, no. Stop going to 2011!
Cherrytreekid: Ughh, I hate it there!
HonestAbe: It's absolutely atrocious! Have you heard their music?
Cherrytreekid: I nearly lost my hearing after listening to the stylings of Justin Bieber.
HonestAbe: Oh, sweet Illinois. Don't remind me!
KG3: Hey, someone unfriended me on Facebook!
HonestAbe: Aha, ten likes. Hey, Queen Charlotte is one of them.
KG3: MY Charlotte?...HEY! SHE'S NOT ON MY FRIENDS LIST ANYMORE!
Cherrytreekid:
HonestAbe: I seriously just LOLed.
Cherrytreekid: Fifteen likes!
KG3: WOULD YOU STOP CHECKING FACEBOOK?
MoJoStalin has logged on.
HonestAbe: So that's why you set chat to public.
MoJoStalin: Ughh, there's revolutionary folk in here.
HonestAbe: 'Revolutionary folk'?
A-Swag: Just flow with it, Your Honesty.
HonestAbe: Hey Hitler, I bet I know your phone number.
A-Swag: No, not this again.
HonestAbe: NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
MoJoStalin: Man, Adolf, why are we in this chat?
HonestAbe: Because he hacked my computer with an axe.
KG3: OKAY SERIOUSLY?
A-Swag: Lol
Cherrytreekid: Georgie, go guzzle a kangaroo.
A-Swag: I was drinking a glass of water when you said that, and it snorted up my nose.
HonestAbe: AHAHAHAHA XD
Cherrytreekid: XD you weren't even logged on yet when we said all that. Did you read our convo from before you got on?
A-Swag: Yeah. XD
MoJoStalin: Ughh Mussolini won't stop Facebook messaging me! I gtg, Adolf.
A-Swag: Okay, 'MoJo'
HonestAbe: He hasn't logged off yet. I think he "Stallin'".
Cherrytreekid: Bahahahahaha XD
MoJoStalin: Grr.
MoJoStalin has logged off.
Cherrytreekid: Hey Georgie, I'm sending you a pic on Facebook.
KG3: Is it Abe's screen shot?
HonestAbe: Ooh, thanks for reminding me. Seventeen likes.
Cherrytreekid: Nope, you'll see.
A-Swag: What is it?
Cherrytreekid: You'll see. ;) I'll tell Abe, though, on Facebook.
HonestAbe: I got your message. XD I know what it is.
KG3: Wh-Blimey! It's a picture of a kangaroo!
Cherrytreekid: Staring straight into the camera. It's a creepy close-up. XD
KG3: Just a bit.
HonestAbe: Aha, he just sent it to me. Wait...Good God, is that his mother?
KG3: OH MY GOODNESS!
A-Swag: If George here guzzles kangaroos, doesn't that make him a cannibal? ;)
Cherrytreekid: Oooooooohhhhh!
KG3: Oh yes, very funny.
HonestAbe: You know what you should do to get him back?
KG3: What would that be?
HonestAbe: Hack his computer with an axe.
KG3: AUUUUUUUUGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH
Cherrytreekid: XD
KG3: I'm logging out! It's teatime anyway!
HonestAbe: Alright, just don't expect dear Charlotte to drink tea in the same room as you. ;)
A-Swag: OWNED!
KG3: GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
KG3 has logged out.
A-Swag: I gtg, too. Mussolini won't stop spamming up my wall on Facebook.
Cherrytreekid: 'Mkay, since there won't be anyone but us left, me and Abe will just Facebook each other then.
HonestAbe: Agreed, George.
A-Swag: *G-Wizzle
Cherrytreekid: Heyyyyyy
A-Swag has logged out.
HonestAbe has logged out.
Cherrytreekid has logged out.
No comments:
Post a Comment