Cherrytreekid has logged in.
KG3 has logged in.
HonestAbe: Hey George, what's up?
Cherrytreekid: Just celebrating with my revolutionary homies!
HonestAbe: :) Why? And how is the noble king? ;)
Cherrytreekid: He's crying into his pillow.
KG3: Am not!
HonestAbe: Is this because of Charlotte, or did you guys beat him again?
KG3: My Char still loves me very dearly! And I do NOT cry into my pillow when we lose.
Cherrytreekid: Because even your pillow rejects you.
HonestAbe: Oooooohhhhh!
KG3: As a matter of fact, my pillow loves me!
Cherrytreekid: XD
KG3: Wait...
HonestAbe: XD
KG3: Why do I get the feeling I just insulted myself somehow?
Cherrytreekid:

KG3: No! NO!
HonestAbe:
KG3: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
A-Swag has logged in.
KG3: Oh crown of jewels.
HonestAbe: It's going down now.
A-Swag: Hey guys, I'm stalking FDR on Facebook right now. He has some pretty funny stuff on his wall.
Cherrytreekid: o.0
KG3: Hey Adolf, I accepted your friend request on Facebook.
A-Swag: Lol.
KG3: Why is that funny?
A-Swag: Oh, I was just reading the previous convo. XD
Cherrytreekid: XD Right? Wait, why did you accept his request? Do you even know what he does in WWII?
HonestAbe: Lol, FDR does have some hilarious posts.
KG3: yes, but it's always nice to have more friends on Facebook. I added Lewis and Clark, and I've never met them! Besides, I don't want anyone to notice that I'm missing someone from my friend's list...
Cherrytreekid: LOL. Georgie Porgie is a fail. XD Hey, Roosevelt's 9Gagging!
HonestAbe: I know, right? He's hilarious.
A-Swag: Whoah, scroll down to his seventh post!
Cherrytreekid: RAINBOW CUPCAKES!!!!!!
KG3: Hey! I am NOT a fail! I am a king!
Cherrytreekid: You couldn't read until you were eleven...
HonestAbe: Hitler, did you just like the rainbow cupcakes post? Isn't FDR your enemy?
A-Swag: Yeah. But 9GAG is universal.
KG3: Isn't 9GAG that one site where you post what you're doing and people follow you? I've always wanted to join it.
Cherrytreekid: *Facepalm*
KG3: What?
HonestAbe: That's Twitter. Completely different. 9GAG is just a site full of memes and hilarious stuff.
KG3: Oh...
A-Swag: Lol, how many likes did you get yesterday, Abe?
HonestAbe: OH YEAH, 27. XD
Cherrytreekid: Gaha! Were they all revolutionary guys?
HonestAbe: No, only like...19 of them.
A-Swag: I would like it, but we're not friends...
HonestAbe: Fine, I'll accept your stinking request!
A-Swag: Yayy! That goes for you too, Georgie. ;)
Cherrytreekid: Grr...
A-Swag: Haha, now there's 28.
KG3: OH, COME OFF IT! -_-
CharCoalgrl25 has logged on.
KG3: Oh sweet London.
CharCoalgrl25: George, did you tell the gardener about the wilting roses?
KG3: Charlotte! Not on chat! Just message me.
CharCoal25: You have your messages disabled. Did you or did you not?
KG3: No. I did not get to it.
CharCoalgrl25: GEORGE! I've been talking about them for a week! They look absolutely dreadful, and the Duke and Duchess are coming for dinner tomorrow!
KG3: Not now, honey! Why don't you tell him?
HonestAbe: Hey there, Char!
CharCoalgrl25: Oh, Abe! Funny post yesterday! I nearly spewed my tea when I first saw it.
KG3: SERIOUSLY?
A-Swag: Ahh, married couples!
Cherrytreekid: XD
A-Swag: Bahahahahahahaha!
HonestAbe: What?
A-Swag: Look at Georgie Porgie's profile picture. XD
Cherrytreekid: Good GRAVY, why do his eyes look so big?
CharCoalgrl25: To make up for the size of his brain.
HonestAbe: Ooooooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
KG3: CHAR?
CharCoalgrl25: I don't kid when it comes to my garden. ;)
CharCoalgrl25 has logged out.
Cherrytreekid: You're in trouble, Georgie. XD
A-Swag: There's nothing like watching married couples fight on chat for all to see. XD
HonestAbe: Especially when you post the whole thing on Facebook.
KG3: You are NOT.
A-Swag: He did! He just DID! XD
Cherrytreekid: Lol. XD I'm dying of laughter now.
A-Swag: I'm dying, too, but not of laughter...I'm still looking at his profile picture.
HonestAbe: ROASTED!!!!!!!!
Cherrytreekid: POWNED.
KG3: You guys are so mean! Well I'm going to go have dinner, anyway!
A-Swag: You heard him. He's off to guzzle some kangaroos.
KG3: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cherrytreekid: Oh, the art of trolling. XD
HonestAbe: I say, in that sense, we are the best artists.
A-Swag: I'm already good at art!
KG3 has logged out.
A-Swag: Well without anyone to troll, this will just get boring, so I'm out!
Cherrytreekid: Yeah, me too. Hey Abe, can I time travel to your house? We can surf 9GAG together.
HonestAbe: Yeah! See you in ten minutes!
A-Swag logged out.
Honest Abe logged out.
Cherrytreekid logged out.
No comments:
Post a Comment