Thursday, July 26, 2012

LOL.


Holly looks so beautiful. I stole this picture. XD (The original picture, I did edit it. :3)

Look at my doll, Patience! Lovely, right?

McKaila you softie! I changed her name, yes. I have a friend named McKaila, actually...

Jayda loves leftovers...

 LeeAnn likes to help around the house.
 Oh, Linda!...Want to play a game?...
Nia is craftsy...
Jillian is getting ready for the party! Oh, didn't you hear? She's throwing one in your house...

4 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard! xD But the 4th one is very gross. :P Good editing skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha! XD Yeah, I was the only one who hadn't made something toilet-related, so I finally made one. XD Kaitlynn kept making toilet-themed pictures. And thank you. XD

      Delete
  2. I remember that strange day on tinychat xD Kaitlynn was like "im in your toilet" xD and then you dented your sccisors and i was eating the webcam :DDDDD Gooodd timmeezzz xD

    ReplyDelete