So I just screamed and cried my way out of TinyChat for the second dramatic time today. Yes, that's two times today I just thought, 'Fudge this!' and left. Why? Because I sort of get offended when people hate on my friends. I know she's called you an idiot, I know you hate her. You think I want to hear about it? HOW WOULD YOU SNUCKING FEEL if you had to SIT THERE and watch your friend hate on your other friend? Cross out nice things you wrote about her and insult her instead? That doesn't sit well in my stomach. It makes me SICK. You hate her for what she said to you, and now you're saying the same stuff back. Good job, now you're in the wrong! It is SO HARD, staying friends with people everyone else likes to hate on. I fight more than I have the strength to to clear their names and stand up for them, but the insults JUST WON'T STOP! I'm surprised I don't stop and think of just dropping them as friends and giving up. 'All hope is lost, so I might as well give up. She can fend for herself. It'll never stop.' It's so never-ending, and it's eating me! I think I care more than she does! Arianna fends things off very well. Applause to you, I couldn't do that. However, I get so riled up, I can hardly refrain from hitting something. It's good that I don't, though, because I'm my usual target.
It's not okay to call Arianna an idiot. And if 'you' are reading this right now, just remind yourself that I'm not talking about your friend. Not a word. On Arianna's post, I refrained from telling everyone my opinion just so I wouldn't be beat to death over it. I only tried to 'stop the fight with randomness' because anything else would have gotten me nearly cussed out. And gosh darnit, if we can't express our opinions on our blogs, where do we have to go? Whoever gave people links to Arianna's post did not help. One, Arianna was stating an opinion. Although blunt, it was still hers and on her blog. Whoever sent the link did it to start trouble. I don't mean they were trolling, but they knew it would basically cause a blog riot, but gave it to her anyway. And also, I hope the link distributor didn't want me back on the message board. Pretty sure they didn't if they don't like Arianna, so they'll be glad to know that that seriously shook my chances of going back. If I am ever unbanned, I most likely will not post. If Arianna isn't let in when I am, it's done. I'm not posting. I'm not going to abandon her so people can give her more crap about crap. If you stop giving crap about the crap she's giving, then overall there would be less crap.
So, back to TinyChat. The title- I'm not lying or just saying that. Today I knew I shouldn't have gone on there. But no, little miss me pranced on in tentatively and stayed. Long story I can hardly remember short, I told everyone I hated them and left. No lie. Everyone was playing peacemaker and making me mad. This was bubbling up inside of me- it HURTS to keep it inside and 'change the subject' or 'STOP talking like that!' I'm sorry it was inappropriate for the time, but once I get started, I either keep going or keep it inside and cut myself. My second cut wasn't that deep, so it already has, but my first cut is just almost done healing. Rather not have to deal with more.
So, ways to set me off: -Force me to watch cartoons -Play pop music -Talk bad about my friends -Talk about how good you think tomatoes are -Say 'YOLO'
Yes, we get it, we only have one life. So don't spend it talking about what Arianna has done to you and making me cyber-yell.
Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm friends with her. One, I was already friends with her before the Dark Ages were brought forth. Two, I'd be an idiot to just suddenly stop being friends with her. With all these people hating on her, she still needs friends. More than ever, actually. God says to love your enemies. If you hate on them back and cuss them out, steal their elephants, or whatever, you're only doing the same thing they did to you- the thing you were complaining about. "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." If you haven't heard that Bible story, a woman was about to be stoned to death for a crime. Jesus came and told everyone that if they had never sinned in their lives, they could cast the stone. Everyone walked away, because they all had sinned in their lifetime.
-Lauren, the cyber bully
Someone called me an idiot?! *Le gasp* How dare ye?!
ReplyDeleteI don't mind, honestly. It is seriously hilarious, imo. I'm used to being a loner anyway; in real life and online.
Apparently, my arguments are excellent enough for me to have haters. And hey, having haters means you're awesome.
If you don't have haters, there must be something you're not doing.
Plus, I've gotten 5,099 blog views and 139 comments on a single post.
I WILL RULE THE WORLD.
Trolling and getting people butthurt on the internet is the way to take over the world, Loki...
LOL XD
DeleteGotta love Arianna...or I kill you. XD