So, I closed the poll earlier today after i opened Jesse while on TinyChat (I was broadcasting, but no one really was interested.) 36% of you were right. She is...
Just Like You #38. :D
Jesse Freya Garnet is a sort of the tomboy. She's into the paranormal, which interests her greatly. (Like me.) I have commented that her hair looks most like mine in color, and when my parents saw her even they exclaimed that she looked like me. My dad joked that I should have named her 'Lauren'. I don't really look a lot like her, though. She's not my look-alike. I don't have freckles, my eyes are a dark greyish-blue that #27 matches the best, and I don't have bangs. It's just the hair color, I guess. It's not a perfect match or anything, though. It's still redder than mine.
Okay, I know what you're thinking. It's just the lighting, my hair's pretty blonde. You can see the blondness at the tips, the area illuminated by m y computer screen. If they added a little more blonde to her hair, took away the bangs, shortened it just a tad, removed her freckles, and changed her eyes to that dark greyish-blue color, she would look like me...See? AG will never make a doll that looks like me. XD
So anyways, that was Jesse, my new doll. :3 She's my seventh doll, fifth MAG, and second redhead. For my previous MAGs, I had a requirement with their last names. Has anyone caught it? Every one of their last names has a color in it. Well, it gets harder and more frustrating to limit myself like that, so now I start a new trend. Ahh, trend. That was probably the word I was looking for. Now, it's gem stones. Garnet is a red stone and is the birthstone for January in some cultures. However, Jesse's established birthday is August 2nd. That way she's not older than everyone else. All my dolls are the same age- fourteen or almost fourteen. I have to give them birthdays in the summer, because that way they're in the same age and grade.
So there's an introduction to my first doll...And my hair? XD The next time I get a doll will be:
-If there's a JLY I have an undying interest for. (Although I go through various phases of wanting dolls, then not wanting them.)
-If the historical retiring sparks my interest and I really want her. (Probably won't happen. The only historical I have any remote interest is relatively new.)
-If I actually show interest in getting the next GOTY. (Hasn't happened, ever. In case you haven't noticed, I don't own any Girl Of The Years.)
-If I get signed up for PayPal and buy a doll off of eBay. This will most likely be Mia.
I'd say the most likely is the JLY thing. Just thought of that now, actually. At first I really wanted Emily last Christmas, but my wanting her was faltering. Then, out of the blue, I wanted #33. I wanted her for less time, but I love my Oceana and am glad I got her, instead.
My last doll will probably be my tenth, maybe even eighth. (I like even numbers. :3) So, we never know who it will be or when she will come. :D We'll find out in time!
-Lauren and Jesse <3
No comments:
Post a Comment