Friday, July 6, 2012

If you are on AGTube- READ THIS.

First, I will start this off with a lovely picture.

AGLawEnforcement is a team of girls who made an account and gave themselves the supreme authority to make rules and order other AGTubers around. I do not agree with what they are doing. They are not professional. They can't spell to save their lives. They like and comment on AGTuber's videos from their 'official' channel. They hold fake 'trials' for not only AGTubers who have broken their rules, but also HATERS. One, they have NO authority, especially over 15-year-old trollers. Two, they're there to troll. You're feeding them the satisfaction and acting like you're five in the process. Three, just like I said in two, you're just giving them that satisfaction. Haters think it's hilarious when we get mad. Called trolling, look it up. It's EXTRA hilarious when a bunch of eleven-year-olds make a video saying, 'We're going to put you on trial and punish you!!!' I find that both ridiculously funny and embarrassing. Haters now think we're all whiny, brain-dead eight-year-olds who can't spell or grasp what it means to form a government. AGLawEnforcement is basically a dictator account. Think about it. NO one asked for them to come. They made an account and gave themselves the authority. Now, they put people on 'trial', order everyone around, and demand to be followed.

So about this picture. Don't you believe it was beautifully photographed? I expressed my artistic side, didn't I? If you're wondering what kind of camera I use, it was the 'Print Screen' button on my keyboard, and my editing software was Paint. AGLE copy and pasted a comment from someone else's channel and sent it to me, saying I couldn't be trusted. I had been telling them about my fake hater account, and apparently they thought I was being friendly with them. No, just putting aside my hatred and being professional. Something they can't do. Today, a girl I was PMing copy and pasted what I sent her about them, and she was sure to include my username. She wasn't 'undercover' for them or anything, in fact, they were actually after her for stealing videos. She sent it to them to prove that people were complaining about them. Well, they sent it to me along with a hardy 'You are now blocked.' Guess what, snuffnogs? You're blocked, too.

Fed up with you guys. Now I'm going to throw up everything I was fed. Force-fed, rather. If you'd like to see a link to their channel so you can watch their videos just to be angry like that, I'll give you the link:
Here's a fun game! One of these words, when clicked on, will link you to their channel. Can you guess which one it is?
Happy       Silly        Dictatorship        Daisies        Love      Rainbows




2 comments:

  1. I agree with you 100%.
    I posted about them in February, but it seems like nobody got the message..
    I hope everyone in AGTube finds out about how they are affecting the peaceful community and terrorizing it.
    Of course that's my opinion, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Exactly. They're trying to save AGTube, but they've only made it worse for me. If they just stopped the whole thing altogether, AGTube would go back to being a happier place where we all just made happy videos. XD

      Delete