HonestAbe logged in.
Cherrytreekid logged in.
KG3 logged in.
A-Swag logged in.
HonestAbe: Hey guys, I just got back from 2012. NEVER GOING BACK.
Cherrytreekid: Was it any better than 2011?
HonestAbe: Nope. Justin Bieber released a new album.
A-Swag: UGH!
HonestAbe: ...And perfume.
Cherrytreekid: ...
A-Swag: ...What?
Cherrytreekid: Are you serious?
HonestAbe: NOT joking. It promotes his new album, Boyfriend.
A-Swag: Oh, he found the right guy for him? ;)
Cherrytreekid: Ooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
HonestAbe: Nah, it's just him singing to some girl about how he would be the best boyfriend ever.
A-Swag: I'd rather shove cheese up my butt than listen to that...
KG3: Sorry, who is this Justin Beaver?
A-Swag: Lol, 'Bieber'.
Cherrytreekid: It's an awkward yet famous singer. Hmm, kind of like you.
HonestAbe: Ohh!
KG3: Awkward? I think not!
A-Swag: Then explain why you changed your profile picture. You know, the one we were making fun of.
KG3: I did NOT change it because you made fun of me, I just saw a very hilarious Twitter post. It was just too funny of a meme, so now it's my profile picture.
HonestAbe: Dude. I told you this last time. Twitter is the one where you post stuff and people follow you. That's 9GAG!
Cherrytreekid: Lol, he changed it again.
KG3: What? No I didn't! I'm not even on. What does it look like?
HonestAbe: OH MY GOSH! XD It's hilarious! Adolf, did you do this?
KG3: WHY IS MY PROFILE PICTURE THAT IMAGE OF A STUPID KANGAROO?
A-Swag: I hacked your Facebook.
HonestAbe: With an axe.
KG3: SHUT UP, ABE!
A-Swag: PASSWORD IS 'revolutionaryaintgotswag'
Cherrytreekid: Oh, and you do?
KG3: You don't have swag! And HEY, DON'T TELL EVERYONE MY PASSWORD!
HonestAbe: Abe's honest opinion: Most kangaroos don't have swag.
A-Swag: Especially if they're cannibals.
KG3: I do NOT guzzle kangaroos, and I am NOT a kangaroo myself!
CharCoalgrl25 logged in.
CharCoalgrl25: George, my tea was cold when the servant brought it! Behead him!
KG3: I thought you didn't want to talk to me.
CharCoalgrl25: I do when I want someone beheaded. By the way, your new profile picture is an improvement.
Cherrytreekid: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
KG3: QUIET, YOU REBEL!
A-Swag: I can't wait for this guy to rage quit.
HonestAbe: He's gettin' there.
KG3: Charlotte, I am not a kangaroo!
Cherrytreekid: That may have been the most awkward statement I've heard all year. XD
HonestAbe: Yeah, most guys don't have to explain this sort of thing to their wives.
A-Swag: I'm with Queen Charlotte!
KG3: Hey, Hitler! Know what your phone number is? NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
HonestAbe: Dude, you stole that from me.
Cherrytreekid: You fail.
CharCoalgrl25: So are you going to behead William or not?
KG3: Not, I'm busy right now.
CharCoalgrl25: Doing what, chatting with your enemies?
KG3: No, that's not ALL.
CharCoalgrl25: Oh yes, Skyping the queen of France. Well good night, George.
CharCoalgrl25 has logged out.
A-Swag: OHHHHHHHHH!!!
Cherrytreekid: What just happened here? XD
HonestAbe: Are you serious? Are you really skyping the queen of France?
KG3: Well I was.
A-Swag: What happened?
KG3: ...She called me kangaroo-face and left.
Cherrytreekid:
KG3: Will you quit it with that picture?!?
A-Swag: I wish all my friends were here to see this epicness. XD
HonestAbe: Well, they can see it on Facebook.
Cherrytreekid: Did you just post it?
HonestAbe: Yeah.
KG3: WILL YOU STOP POSTING THIS STUFF ON FACEBOOK?GUHAERIGUHREIU
KG3 logged off.
A-Swag: Lol, RAGE QUIT!
HonestAbe: Hey, what should we do now?
Cherrytreekid: Let's share awesome 9GAG posts.
HonestAbe: Yeah!
A-Swag: Awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment