Sorry that it's sorta short, which explains that random car explosion at the end. XD I felt like it needed something else, and I haven't been writing about Claire's schizophrenic symptoms. We all thought Hilary and all *spoiler alert-ish? XD* were part of her schizophrenia, but they AREN'T, so you ask, "WHAT IS?" For this reason, I inserted voices in chapter two, and I think another one. So that random car explosion? Yeah, I needed a dash of schizophrenia and something to extend and something to give Ch. 7 some pizzazz.
I am sure many of you wonder what the heck the 'reason' is. Why is Claire so afraid of the mask? Trust me, there is a reason. I have thought of it. That reason ties back to the reason she and Ricky are being tormented by the Fantastic Four. No, not the super hero league, Hilary's four forms. If you haven't read Ch. 6, you won't know what I just said. XD Really it's the Fantastic Three, as the fourth form has only made one appearance.
Some of you may not even want to know the reason, but it is epical. Let me steal something from GOTYS-It's the 'Cupcake of Epic'. XD Did anyone comment that on that one video?
This is for Danielle and Vivy: (click the link)
Cupcake of Epic
Epic cupcake time is epic! (I sound like those retarded people on YouTube...)
ReplyDeleteHilary being paranormal was definitely a twist in the story. However, it does--as you've said--make Claire's schizophrenic tendencies dissipate.
Exactly. Don't you just hate it when you're on a roll and you think everything's all good when suddenly you realize a couple parts of your story don't fit? Like: If she's a unicorn in disguise as a super wizard demon, why is she so good at spelling? Good spelling is a trait only witheld by super wizard demons! She can't obtain that just by using that disguise! Then you write something in saying she used a cheat-cheat.
ReplyDeleteI hate that because you didn't plan it, so you're afraid it'll wreck your story.
*Deep breath after utterly long comment*