Girl in language class: Can you PLEAAAAAAASE trade spots with me so I can be next to Christina?
Me: No!
Me in head (Ash talking): (Oh Dear Lord, I'm about to talk like a trombone player in this first sentence! XD) Man, shoo! I'm not going to move just because you're a spoiled brat! I never get to see my real friends that I pretty much don't even have, I have a bad day every day, and YOU get to see Christina and Meredith and everyone ALL DAY, and you can't stand ONE class period without sitting next to either of them. Sad, Sydney. Sad.
The kids that sit behind me: Hmm, I think I'll put my foot on the back of her chair's basket. She won't mind.
Ash: STOP! GET YOUR SNUFFNOGGING FAT FEET OFF OF MY CHAIR! LOOK AT THAT! LOOK AT THAT! YOU JUST KNOCKED MY PENCIL BAG AND MY GLASSES CASE OFF OF THE BASKET, AND YOU JUST PUSH YOUR FEET EVEN FARTHER INTO MY CHAIR! YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE YOU'RE KICKING ALL OF MY STUFF!
I feel so good about myself today. In algebra, the girl behind me did exactly that.^ When people knock off or slide aroudn my stuff with their feet, I usually try to shake my things or shove a textbook at their feet (not as brutal as it sounds, it's really hard to hit their feet), but that has never worked. Finally I lashed out and swiped half of my stuff clean off of the basket and said, "Get your FEET off my chair!" Another girl next to me said 'Whoah', and at first I thought it was because of what I did. Nope, a few colored pencils had flown out of my ripped up pencil bag.(Okay, maybe the spasy thing, too.) I found that out when I looked at the floor a couple minutes later after noticing that my colored pencil packet wasn't so full. Next time I may just start beating someone with a textbook. XD
A certain someone on the MB: K, heres my sotry! hop u like it!!! *insert lame, talentless, tasteless, repulsive, vomit-worthy paragraphs of death here*
She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and other not-so-bright girls: 'OMG (gosh) that was soooooo amazng!!! right more pleese!!!'
'Oh, that was wonderful! Write more, please! You write your stories really well! :)'
Ash: ExCUSE me? Go SNUFF YOUR NOG! They couldn't write to save their life! All they know is how to insert unrealistic, choppy dialouge, and add bland, if any, description that no one cares about. You want to see something good? Try J.K. Rowling, Ray Bradbury-SOMEone who knows there's more to a story than that! Forget the dialogue and description props, this girl can NOT use proper grammar! She writes BELOW average! Then you all give her good feedback which makes me want to vomit MORE. You're not being 'nice'. Honest to God, my ex-best friend is an airhead about her singing because she's terrible, but her friends didn't have the nerve to tell her that, so she thinks she's good. Don't believe me? Think she's 'just having fun with what she loves'? Huh. Because a few weeks ago she gloated about how she was going to fill out and application for America's Got Talent. Hmm. Apparently she's German, now. XD
One of my pet peeves is people who are such airheads about their so-called 'talents' who have spineless or blind friends who build them up. It's even worse when (Not being a snuffnog here) you're really good at it, and you KNOW they aren't, but you both get the same sort of praise. That hurts. Wanna know why I stopped posting stories on the MB ages ago? Because I hate being classified with the other 'work' on there. I'm putting my foot down, I HATE Simpthy's work. She deleted the topic, but once she said she KNEW she was a bad writer in response to my post. (Hey, I tried to be careful, but it was eating her inside.) She was REALLY mad and took down the topic. I'm not appreciated much, but I savor such comments as 'Wow. Just wow. This is the best thing I've EVER seen on the message board.' (Arianna) and my friend at school telling me that I was an 'awesome writer'. (She read this really disturbing short story I wrote. It's called Marina's Ocean. Wonder if I should post it on here...) I savor things like that because they mean the WORLD to me. Writing means the world to me, Caleb means the world to me, cats mean the world to me, people's you-knocked-my-socks-off reactions mean the world to me, chocolate cake means the world to me. I'm a quiet, moody introvert at school, and never get the chance to show my talent. Now TELL me it's easy to get appreciation.
_________________________
As you can see, I rant and rave about several things in my mind. These unfortunate things make me a better writer. Some people surely wonder why my stories are so disturbing, or creepy, or unimaginably and creatively horrifying. It's because I've felt so many horrible feelings and so many grotesque ideas, I need to share. I like showing people that this quiet, short little girl has nightmares going on inside of her. She's deeper than you thought, and she's not as sweet as you assume she is. (How exactly does being quiet and short make you 'sweet'?) You see a quiet, emotionless, worthless person. Well you haven't seen anything yet. You don't know what I'm capable of. You don't know what I can do, and you don't know just how deep into your mind I can wedge my message through.
I won't tell you how many times I want to blow up in people's faces as well.
ReplyDeleteActually, on Wednesday, there was this obnoxious kid who kept saying I was jealous of his "girlfriend", and would not shut up! I actually ended up punching and screaming at him (he and I have a... history of not getting along).
Then, he has the AUDACITY to say, "I wonder why this always happens?"
I reply, "What?"
He says, "I never have any friends."
WHAT THE ----?!??! I WONDER WHY?!?!?!?!?
I tried to be his friend, but then he turned into an annoying jerk.
Sorry for ranting on your blog. I should rant on my own :P.
Nah, it's cool! You can rant on here if you need to. Hehehe he got punched. >:D That's what I WANT to do to a lot of people. Wondering why they don't have friends after they act like THAT is another reason why they don't have friends. I doubt he has a girlfriend, just wants to make you jealous. XD
DeleteBeing a 'good person' is not easy on you at all. You have all this anger that could easily be vented with a good fist to the face, (The fist being yours and the face being that of the enemy, of course.) but no...Earlier this month I was in P.E. and we were all just chillin' (did I just say 'chillen'?) in the locker room. I was writing every word that came to my mind on a piece of paper. (Dunno why...) My friend was saying some weird stuff, so I kept turning around at her like she was crazy. A while before that, I had gotten mad at her for something she did. Well, apparently she took my weirded out looks the wrong way, because she finally said 'What? Why do you keep getting mad at me?!?' Okay, I wasn't being 'mad', I was giving you weird looks. I tried to return to exploring my mind through a piece of paper, but suddenly couldn't take it anymore. I tossed my binder so it violently slid on the floor and hit a door, then sprang up and left. I passed the teacher on my way out, but I didn't mind as long as she never tried to 'help me' or anything. XD A minute later I went back for my binder, and the teacher was still there. Guessing my 'friends' were talking about me. 'Gee, we don't know! She just all of the sudden threw her binder. We didn't do anything!' The coach and all of my 'friends' just stood still and watched me. I picked up my binder and left. Wow. They were ALL watching me. What did they expect me to do, dance like I'm from the circus? XD Geez, people. Get on with your lives. XD