Sorry this is so snuffnoggy. XD I wasn't really trying my best, (pretty crummy here, actually) and I really don't like writing in script form. It kills writing for me, as it includes no aspects of a good story; just dialogue and vague stage description. See, kids, this is where that's okay. Not in a story.
Okay, so I hope you guys enjoy it. ;D Comment your answer in the...comments. No derp-a-lerp. XD I sorta stole this idea from an AG mystery book series. This mystery concept is actually pretty prevalent in their books.
Sorry there aren't spaces between lines. I wrote this on Word Processor, but when you copy and paste it just takes everything away. :/ :P
Lanie: Who DID this?
(Every other GOTY rushes in)
Marisol: What? What's wrong?
Kanani: (worried) What's going on?
Kailey: What's your trouble?
Lanie: (exclaiming) My pearl bracelets are gone! (picks up jewelry and drops it again) And so is some other stuff!
Chrissa: (she and Mia form a part through the crowd as they step forward) Everyone stand back. The detectives will examine the jewelry chest.
Everyone stands back, but were unable to see inside the chest, anyway.
Mia: So you're missing your pearl bracelets and?
Lanie: My diamond necklace, my topaz broach, and…ugh, let me think for a sec'.
Jess: At least you still have your sapphire things.
Lanie: Yeah, that's true.
Nikki: What about those ruby earrings I gave you for your birthday?
Lindsey: And the emerald bracelet Kailey and I bought you?
Lanie: (sighs) Gone and gone.
Kanani: We have a thief on our hands! Oh no, what if someone broke into the house? None of us are safe! (Nikki hugs her close to comfort her)
Chrissa and Mia smiled, then began to whisper to each other. After a few moments, Chrissa announced their verdict.
Chrissa: We know who the thief is, and it's someone in this room. (gasps fill the atmosphere)
Mia: The thief is HER.
Mia points at the guilty culprit. Who was it, and how did they know?
No comments:
Post a Comment