Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Nerd Fest- Super Smash Bros. Melee

This game came out in 2001, and I've had it since at least 2003. Then, at my old day care, they had it. So I've been playing this game for a very long time.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y751G3hHYOA




This video showed how to beat Young Link's target test. I feel like a beast for knowing how to get the one in the box (it's called an 'older brother' XD), but I have trouble suicide jumping for the last one. Turns out, you can actually jump and throw a bomb to hit it. O_O




Target Tests I've Beat:





  1. Kirby (<3 Kirby has always been my 'main' character to play as.)

  2. Link (Regular, not Young. I also set a new record)

  3. Samus (Ughh hate this girl. (Yes, Samus is actually I girl)

  4. Cpt. Falcon (Ughh hate this guy. Three minutes of 'FALcon PUNCH!'? No thank you.)

  5. Mr. Game & Watch (Lol, set a really fast new record the first time I had played it in years or ever. XD)

  6. Donkey Kong (Can be accomplished with one move. XD)



Tests I will never get:





  • Fox

  • Falco (His and Fox's are similar and impossible for me.)

  • Ness (I'm sorry, but I get annoyed on a few seconds in. Ness is just that obnoxious. And his moves are dumb too. He yells weird stuff when he does them, which makes him obnoxious.)



No comments:

Post a Comment